MCNM will help you save or invest in your first of many profitable Domain Names, while we help your business get found online with SEO.
Knowing what a domain is can go a long way in setting your online presence up for success — particularly if you are a business looking to use a website to increase sales. Your domain name is the backbone of your digital presence. It’s one of the most important things for your visitors to know and remember, and it’s a critical component of your omnichannel marketing strategy.
To help you understand domain names and the components that affect your ability to register a domain and operate a website, we’ve chosen to share these detailed articles.
This guide aims to give you a clear understanding of:
- What is a domain and why is it important?
- What are the parts of a domain?
- Domain vs. URL — What’s the difference?
- Domain vs. website — What’s the difference?
- What is the domain name system (DNS)?
- Understanding the domain registrar vs. registrant vs. registry.
- Intellectual property and domains.
- The importance of names for businesses.
- What to do when you are ready to move forward with a domain.
At MCNM you will be noticed by the name you choose while you stay focused on customer service.
Ready? Let’s go!